Whether you’ve been to War and Peace before or this will be your first time, this section is for you to find out all you need to know about visiting The War and Peace Revival at The Hop Farm!
- Discover the Victory Marquee with all its elegance bringing the 1940s to life with the best in entertainment from the mid-20th Century
- Trade stalls will give collectors and shoppers the opportunity to browse through marquees packed full of treasures including militaria, antiquities, vehicle parts, books, memorabilia, clothing and uniforms and all manner of essential finds for the discerning enthusiast – everything from a shirt button to a tank!
- Thousands of military vehicles will be on display. Look out for tanks, artillery, armoured and amphibious vehicles, cars, Jeeps, bicycles and motorbikes, emergency and commercial vehicles – and lots more.
- Living History scenes will provide a unique picture of life in conflict with depictions from WW1 to the present – see the British living in trenches, GIs in Vietnam, Russians relaxing with an accordion after a hard day in battle, or Germans plotting their next moves! At all times our re-enactors will adhere to a strict moral code in their displays.
- Home Front re-enactors, dioramas and individual displays depicting civilian life from 1930 to 1960 will be given a dedicated area to show what life was like away from the barracks and the battlefield. Home Front re-enactors and demonstrators will show the hardships endured by both men and women left behind. Civilian vehicles, peace-time activities and re-enactors will all combine to create a vision of the social backdrop against which several 20th Century wars were fought.
- See an amazing array of Classic Cars.
- In the Arena you can see full-scale choreographed battles to give you a taste of the action at the Front! Get right up close to the action, but through a safe and vehicle-free zone.
- For the modellers, an extensive display of some top class models will be on display, bringing enthusiasts from around the world – and the craftsmen are always willing to share their knowledge and experience. For modellers, The War and Peace Revival is a unique opportunity to see the full-sized versions of their models just by walking outside!
Visitors to War and Peace always say there is too much to see in just one day, so if you’d like to extend your visit you can either stay in a local hotel or B&B or camp onsite and make the most of the evening entertainment! Our fantastic programme of evening entertainment is only available to those staying onsite so don’t miss out!