General Show Info
- Show opens 9.00am on all 5 days of the show.
- Car Parks open at 08.00am. Car Parking is FREE
- One Day Admission tickets are not day dependent, you can use your one day ticket on any one day.
- Dog’s are allowed at the show but limited to 1 dog per person with all normal courtesies applied
- For disabled parking, there are no disabled permits, just display your blue badge in the window
Veterans and Armed Forces Offer – All bone-fide serving personnel and veterans will qualify for an on-the-day entry price of just £10 per qualifying person – no forms to fill-in! Just turn up on the day! Additionally, each qualifying person may purchase up to two additional tickets at the special £10 rate for accompanying adult family members or carers (additional adults above these two will pay the regular advertised gate prices) And it doesn’t end there! As from this year all under sixteens will receive FREE entry! Cadet Forces units take note!
- Serving armed forces personnel can benefit from this special rate on production of Military ID.
- Veterans must produce an MOD Veterans Badge or other official documents proving their Veteran status.
WW2 Veterans – Current arrangements remain as before – FREE tickets will be issued on application to the event office by filling-in the form attached HERE.
Veteran Coach parties and large Veteran organised groups of qualifying persons may purchase their £10 tickets and/or apply for their WW2 Veterans free tickets in advance by written application with payment to the event office. All armed forces or veteran coach party/group applications must be made on the official headed writing paper of the group, association or unit involved.
All postal applications for tickets should be sent to: The War and Peace Revival, Office Suites 1-3, Sandpits Farm, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset. BH16 6AG
Current serving armed forces personnel can also benefit from this discounted rate on production of military ID. The cost of this is just £10 that is a 50% discount on the gate.